5th Annual “Clear Your Clutter” Day!
What is it?
Coordinating with Earth Day, Sappari Solutions Professional Organizers and Harford Community College will host the 5th Annual Clear Your Clutter Day and provide a one-stop location for the Harford County Community to clear the clutter in their homes in a environmentally responsible way.
Harford County residents can drop off a variety of household goods to be recycled or reused. Sponsorships will support Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna.
When and Where?
Harford Community College (directions)
401 Thomas Run Rd Bel Air, MD 21015
Entrance 6 off Rt 22 – Parking Lot A
Saturday, April 25, 2015
10 am – 2pm ***RAIN OR SHINE***
Requested Donation: $5 per car
Press Releases, Flyers & Other Ways to Get Involved:
- Post Event Press Release
- CYCD Event Partner Agreement 2015
- CYCD Sponsor Agreement 2015
- CYCD Flyer 2015
- PSA on Harford Cable Network 2015
- Recycling Guide Book 2014 (download)
Event Partners & Items Accepted:
Attendees are invited to bring 1 carload of the following in any combination:
NO TELEVISIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED
- Bumble Junk – scrap metal, appliances, batteries, cardboard boxes that are flattened, monitors, electronics, computers, alkaline batteries.
- Chesapeak Shredding – On site document shredding truck
- Goodwill of the Chesapeake – clothing, toys, household goods
- Habitat for Humanity Susquehanna – like new building supplies and tools
- Harford Family House – like new purses
- Kleins-Shoprite – plastic grocery bags
- Lions Club of Bel Air – books, eye glasses, hearing aids
- NEW! Rapid Refill – Used injet & toner cartridges
- SARC – cell phones
- NEW! Vehicles for Change – Car donation from 2pm-3pm in the Fallston Parking Lot
Please note: Trash will not be accepted.
Join the Scavenger Hunt!
2015 Event Sponsors:
- Bel Air Athletic Club
- BrandIt Images
- Coffee News
- Grace Assembly of God
- Harford Bank
- Harford Cable Network
- Harford County Chamber of Commerce
- Harford’s Heart
- Harford STYLE Magazine
- Harford County Office of Recycling
- Jigsaw Marketing
- Sustainable Bel Air (The Town of Bel Air)
- Harford County Government, Division of Efficiency and Innovation
- Bruce Hechmer, Long & Foster
- Chesapeak Shredding
- Havre de Grace Green Team
- Tikiz Shave Ice & Ice Cream
- Barely Used Consignments on Main Street
- Jim Miele, Miele Wealth
- Kilby Cream
- Keen Contracting, John Dodson – 410-808-7220
- Rita’s Italian Ice Churchville